Tuesday 16 September 2008

Day 4

Still sticking to it! This is a bloody miracle for me.

Had a better day today than yesterday, managed breakfast, took the supplements, drank 2 litres of water, had a good lunch and a good dinner. Got a dessert craving after dinner so Mr H made up a sachet of this Drink Chai stuff that I agonised over as it was 14.4g per 20g sachet and should I have it and should I not when I am allowed 30g at most a day and only gave in when Mr H screamed at me to `just drink the bloody thing'. Well he didn't scream exactly but you get the picture! As it happens I took one mouthful and nearly spat it out, it was horrid so the day is saved!

Felt like absolutely crap mid afternoon but it passed very quickly and I think actually it was the mug of green tea I had, I don't know if it is a detox thing or what but sometimes it does make me feel a bit iffy. Have felt ok since and I am just bracing myself for tomorrow when the book tells me there is a high chance I will feel dreadful. I will be almost disappointed if I don't because if I do I will feel more as though it must be working.

Have pored over the forum today - probably a bit too much actually. Forums are great and even though it is freaky how much time some people spend on them - I mean they must have lives right?! I quite enjoy reading them and they can be very very helpful and informative - they can also be a bit confusing. Like in this situation. You buy the book, the book tells you one thing and tells you the right way to do it. The forum tells you the same thing but umpteen different ways of doing it, or to be even more precise one post advises this, the next post disagrees, then another post sticks its two pence worth in and you are left thinking aaarrrrrggghhh, I am doing this all wrong and I don't know where to turn now!! I am going to just avoid the forum for now, stick to the book and keep giving it my best shot.

Right off to dance very energetically for 10 minutes before I prepare tomorrows breakfast and lunch :-)

No comments: