Saturday 13 September 2008

Day 1

So here I am at nearly the end of the first day! I have stuck to the diet religiously - shocker. Usually I cheat, justify the cheats to myself, swear blind I have stuck to it and I am then horrified when I don't lose any weight. It IS only day 1 though, time will tell. Strangely I don't feel hungry at all, again - it is only day 1.

Today I have eaten:

Scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms.

Prawns with mayonnaise, cucumber, spring onion, lemon juice and lots of black pepper.

A huge rib eye steak with homemade pepper sauce (with double cream!) and a huge salad.

I have also discovered macadamia nuts. Oh. My. God. They are gorgeous, and I actually enjoyed the bag I ate more than an ordinary packet of crisps - winner!

And I have managed a litre and a half of water which is good going for me.

The whole thing feels a bit odd though. I have eaten so much fat it is untrue, and I don't feel entirely comfortable with that, even though the book is telling me it is good fat and all the foods I have eaten are `allowed' it just feels a bit strange thats all.

Mr H doesn't seem to be taking things that seriously. I didn't think he would (in a nice way) and the fact that he is currently baking a loaf of bread means he has probably already forgotten all about it!!

No comments: