Thursday 25 September 2008

Day 12, or should I say 2

Today I should be on Day 12 and probably around 7lb lighter. After my disastrous weekend, however, I have had to restart the whole shebang and I now find myself on Day 2, feeling a million times crappier than I did on the first day 2 but still determined to persevere.

Much as I `like' this diet - the food list suits me down to the ground and as previously mentioned it just doesn't feel like a diet, one thing has become glaringly obvious. It is impossible to follow this diet if you are disorganised. You have to have your menu plans sorted and have plenty of foods that you are allowed, available to snack on. Otherwise the whole thing can very easily fall to pieces.

And I would totally disagree with the whole restaurant friendly theme, I couldn't find a damn thing to eat on the menu when we were away, but maybe I just went to the wrong restaurant!

No comments: